Thomas J. Hill has been a Commercial Real Estate Broker for over 37 years and is a recognized expert in commercial sales and leasing throughout the Front Range. Through the years, Tom has developed a network of qualified professionals who can assist new owners and tenants in obtaining the permits required by local City and County governments. Tom’s professional experience includes land development, industrial, retail, apartment, office leasing, and sales.
Notable Development Transactions
- Panattoni acquisition of the 220 acre Harvest Junction development
- Safeway Inc. 99-year land lease of 3228 28th Street development
- Lafayette Vista Industrial Business Park acquisition & development
- Buffalo Village Shopping Center acquisition
- Southwest and northwest retail corners of 28th and Canyon Blvd.
- Northeast corner of 28th and Pearl Retail development
- Office buildings on the Southeast corner of 30th and Arapahoe
- Sale & Development of ten office buildings at Fairway Office Park
- Fairway Park Apartment and The Cannery Apartment Complex
- Gateway land acquisition for McKenzie Junction Development
- Numerous industrial lots and buildings in Colorado Tech Center
- Fort Collins International Industrial Business Park acquisition
- Western Disposal 56 Acre Boulder Industrial Park acquisition
- Lafayette Westgate Office Park acquisition